Saturday, July 17, 2010

WaterBaby!

So I'm babysitting Livy for a bit this afternoon and we decided to go outside and sit on the swing for a bit. She found the water gun and was trying to figure out how to work it.. and she did but she couldn't work it without pointing it at herself and she'd yell at me if I tried to help lol so yeahh lol

She was showing me the water gun, I was telling her that she had to push the thing in lol

MooMoo (moose?) was doing something that caught her eye lol

Trying to figure this thing out lol

she got it, but it was upside down.

haha got her self in the face with it.

Laughing cause she figured it out :)
Really likes the water gun. lol
Plane went by she was trying to find it.
getting herself again but its almost empty.

Aww its all gone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment