Saturday, July 3, 2010

Crazy Park Trip!

So I got tired of listening to the kids get into everything and was scared to take the kids down to the park by myself but at this point of the craziness I was like too bad I'm gunna attempt it so here is a few of the photos!


This is on the way to the park. Olivia refused to hold my hand. Oh and on the way Chantel kept losing her hat and would try to run back for it.

Freedom Trail lol its really called that. Its perfect really cause you can let go of kids hands and they can walk and there is really no where for them to go.
Olivia reaching for Chantels hand.

Me explaining the game lol (ok not really but it looks like they totally did play a game and followed the rules lol


Chantel waiting for her turn lol

Chantel waiting for Olivia to get to the tree and start to run back.

Olivia is on her way back and Chantel is running for her turn to the tree
Yay she brought back wood shavings

Tyler wanted to sit with me, oh I think this is where he tells me he has to pee. I was like ok.. well guess you'll have to pee in the grass, and I turned my head to check on the girls and he is standing there peeing his shorts lol "look i peed the grass whinny, look"


Tyler not so happy that he peed his pants. poor guy!

I don't think he likes sitting in his dirty pee pants lol

No comments:

Post a Comment