Friday, July 2, 2010

Squirrel Chase!

So today my cousin BJ and I took my niece and nephew and her nephew to the park to to play for the afternoon. It was really fun I had a good time. The kids wouldn't slow down enough for me to get a good pic lol, but it was Awesome.

When we went to the bird sancutary it was funny cause this lady was like kneeling down watching these two squirrel chase after each other.. well the ladies husband was taking a video of it and well she stepped away and like seconds later the squirrels started to umm well mate lol it was funny cause the husband was standing there trying not to laugh.

OMG I got a blue freezie at the park and I want another one lol..

baby swan. Tessa says that the one with the brown on it is male and the white one is female lol

The "female" baby swan lol cause its white.
He was kinda cute lol, not sure what kind of bird he was.
Peacock? I love this bird.

Haha the swans the one closest tried to eat my camera. Learned a lesson don't feed them bread then put your camera in the same spot you had your bread. They always come back for more.

Tessa eating her snowcone trying to decide who's box of fries to steal from lol

Tessa and Jt on the pancake swing. I love this swing.

Tessa playing with the twirly thingy lol

Tes(6) playing on the monkey bars.

Jt.(10) sitting on top of the monkey bars

Tessa and Jt climbing across the log wall. Those have been there since I was that age.

They have these little bucket chairs that you sit in and spin around and around. I love those things lol

No comments:

Post a Comment