Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kiddos


Jt went to my sisters and came back with his hair like this lol Hope his parents don't mind lol


Well then Tyler(4) decided he wanted his done too like his big brother and well we wouldn't allow him to get a read one but he was pretty happy about this one. :)



Olivia chillin enjoying the quiet before Tyler and Chantel got here.


While my sister was making dinner I took them outside to play on the swing.
see the one corner that isn't covered thats from last summer when My moms boyfriend lit the back yard on fire lol

Aww Telly was being nice and making sure that Olivia didn't fall off. Telly kept asking Olivia "ok? you ok? " it was so cute.

Tyler was like.. Olivia say cheese!


He is like umm girls?

I was pretending to be asleep and they would yell "BOO" "wakey wakey".. it was so cute

Olivia would look at me but Telly would just smile and look away. xzzzzzzz,l



Tyler and his silly faces lol


Them walking in to get dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment