Friday, July 9, 2010

No Jumping!!!

So I went with my older sister to drop some stuff off at the cabin for my mom and sister who have the three kids camping for the weekend. And I wanted to go for a quick swim lol Luckily had my swim suit on me. lol Ok so I went back to the car to get my camera cause the kids were jumping into the water.. and well when I got back the owner was like NO JUMPING!! but she said it nicely lol. I was like damn.. :'( lol

Tessa Naomi and Boo
Tessa using the snorkle thing to get me.
Jt looking cold and Naomi and Tessa swimming.


Haha I kinda showed Tessa how to squirt or well blow water out of that lol

She thought it would be funny to try and get me.

Jt got cold lol

Naomi swimming.

Boo, Tessa and a little girl that Tessa was playing with.







No comments:

Post a Comment