Friday, July 2, 2010

My S.I.B

OMG ok I don't know whats up with my sister lately but she has been such a bitch lately.

She is in school (but maybe goes once a week).. she has been working nights all week but only for a couple hours. which isn't the point..

The point is since I'm not in school or working right now the house is my job.. Like I'm incharge of cooking, cleaning and keeping the laundry up. I don't have to do dinner dishes though which is pretty sweet.

But like lately during the day my sister sits on her butt playing video games and watching tv while I clean up. She is the biggest slob I've ever seen. Like if you look at the coffee table right now there is ashes all over her corner of the table where she has spilt her ashtray and haven't clean it up.. there is like spilt soda and I'm pretty sure there is some food also. Its nasty.. and she expects me to clean it up for her since its my job...

She yelled at me the other day when I was folding HER laundry and asked her for HER laundry basket to put her new laundry in. Like Gah.. she yells at everyone for everything even my parents are telling her to get out of her bitch.

It was my job Wed night to do the dishes and this one pan was like really needing to be soaked so I put it in the sink to soak and came online for a bit.. But I stupidly forgot to wash it before I went to be. and then I didn't get out of bed till like 3pm yesterday and totally didn't even notice that the pan was still in the sink untill just as I was about to walk out the door to go with my cousin to the Canada's Day thing...

So I was like ok step didn't say anything and I told him I'd do it when I got home.. which I did. but the second I walked (oh yeah my sister at this point had left hot dogs and ketchup on the counter from earlier in the day and was still there) Step started yelling at me for leaving such a mess and how I let the hotdogs go bad and blah blah blah.. He yelled at me infront of my cousin. It brought back so much memories of when I was little and I had my little cousin over for the night and my dad was yelling at my mom and brother and like chased them down the street with a knife.

She and I both decided since we have Jt(10), Ty(4) and Telly(3) Sat-Mon. we might as well take Jt thursday night and friday night also. We took Jt to Canadas day last night and then after that he wanted to go to work with my mom and sis. Well My sister is acting like she is the boss of everything and her idea of having fun with Jt is her sitting on the couch watching her shows and like ignroing him/ telling him to stop talking and stuff. He wanted to play video games and my sister (who is in charge of him) wouldn't set up the game and I didn't know where all of it was so I had to find it got yelled at for asking her where things were.

I might kill her yet lol or send her away to a zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment