Monday, July 5, 2010

Splish and Splash!


Chantel and I laying on the swing while the other kids played in the water.

Haha A bugs veiw of the



Tyler telling me he is going to get me with the water gun.

Tyler laughing at me cause he got me

Tessa Jt and Ty filling up the water guns.
for such a small water gun it sure can shoot far lol.

Chantel pretending to be asleep lol. What a cutie.
Jt getting Tyler.

Telly with her hand on the statues head lol "good girl"


Telly Boo!

Tessa yelling at someone and Telly watering flowers.

She doesn't sit still very long

Ty got Telly's feet and she is like.."nooo tyler nooo"

I got Tyler this time and he wasn't very happy about it lol.

Tessa refilling her water gun.

Chantel filling up her water gun.

Tessa got tired after the first five minutes of still being dry lol, so she dumped water all over herself lol. I'm sure if she got three wishes one of them would to become a mermaid lol.

Tyler Being a monkey

Telly was following the rocks.

Tyler hanging on the back of the swing lol

my attempt at a long shot type photo.. took it in three sections the first two look like they match up but the last one is a bit off lol
This is why I'm crazy lol.. ok not completely why but its partly lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment