Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Unusual feeling..

This post probably wont make any sense.. I give up even trying..

Today has been weird.. I guess. I stayed in bed until 11:30am.. I don't even think I have gotten up to use the washroom yet..

I just feel so blah.. I should be calling a few people today to get things figured out.. but I can't even pick up the phone. Actually just tried calling and there was no answer.. I don't know what to do. I should also call Major Dan.. but scared to go talk to him now.

I have already taken a seroquel and it's only 1pm.. this isn't good. I feel so tired, It doesn't make sense.

Stupid loss of words.. need to stay awake..

Sarah emailed me again.. and I struggled with even replying.. if I don't reply.. she will worry more.. if I do reply I feel like I am bothering her.. she should just forget about me and go relax. frigggg.

1 comment: